The past few years, we have actually done round-up posts to share some of our preferred posts of the year.
We are following suit this year to share numerous of the most informative, mind-blowing pieces of a crazy 2021. Whether for those fireside evenings over the vacations, or those long cross-country flights, here is 50 posts sure to get you set to handle 2021 with a restored focus.
In 2021, marketers were required to become client centric. We saw a couple of patterns emerge here: a re-focus on supporting existing buyers/subscribers, utilizing AI for customization, and optimizing content/campaigns with tech.
50 Top Articles For 2021– Woblogger
Woblogger is a well reputed digital marketing industry. Without further ado, we present Woblogger’s top 50 digital marketing short articles of 2021.
- How to use SEMrush in increase search traffic
- Increase blog traffic by using these secret strategies
- List of high DR dofollow forums
- Top sites for material design inspirations in 2021
- How to find the age of a website?
- Best content protection plugins for WordPress
- Step by step guide to become a WordPress freelancer
- Want to Cloudways for free?
- Cloudways review for 2022
- Brand uniformity
- Digitalocean promo code for 2021
- How to increase your writing skills?
- 10Web review by Woblogger
- Dreamhost affiliate program
- Most effective types of social media advertising
- SEO Powersuite Discount
- Twitter unfollow tools for 2021
- Best plugin to speed up your WordPress plugin
- Sahifa – Blog Magazine Newspaper Theme
- How to check the total number of backlinks on my site
- Best Shopify ecommerce themes
- GoDaddy promo codes
- 10Web promo code
- SEO Powersuite discount
- Importance of Directory Submissions
- InterServer Web hosting review 2021
- Want to increase your Twitter followers? Check this out.
- Social Media Opens Doors for Young Entrepreneurs
- 10Web black Friday deal
- Best Genesis child themes
- Tips on Calculating the Value of Organic Traffic
- Highly effective AdSense tips
- SEMrush traffic analytics tool review by Woblogger
- SEMrush all in one SEO toolkit review
- Free WordPress blog setup guide
- How to add watermark on images in WordPress
- Link Whisper black Friday deal
- Introducing a New Paradigm for Clickstream Analysis
- Dreamhost promo code
- 10Web AI website builder review
- Valuable tips from digital marketing experts
- Latitude free Genesis child theme
- Best web hosting companies
- Bluehost review
- Speedup your website with MaxCDN
- How SEO Has Changed Over the Years
- Best reliable SSL providers
- uDesign WordPress theme
- SEO Powersuite black Friday deal
- HostGator black Friday deal
The list goes on. And constructing out an omnichannel marketing program for lead nurturing, one that’s extensive and driven by multi-touch attribution information captured from some or all of the sources above, is no small undertaking. That might describe why 25 percent of online marketers state organizational and structural obstacles are the leading factor they have not embraced data-driven attribution (Think With Google).